Awaiting Accreditation Notification:
Through our association and signed Memorandum of Agreement (MOU) with Ohstec Cc and other Training Service Providers (TSP'), we are able to, at this juncture, offer training on the following SAQA Unit Standards for the following Sector Education Training Authorities (SETA'S), namely, The Fibre Processing and Manufacturing (FP&M) SETA, Construction Education Training Authority, Transport Education Training Authority and the Mining Qualifications Authority:
1. SAQA 9982 CETA Comply with Legal Requirements for a Construction Contract (Construction Regulations), 2. SAQA 12463 CETA Understand and Deal with HIV – AIDS, 3. SAQA 229994 CETA Assess a Worksite for Work at Height and prepare a Fall Protection Plan, 4. SAQA 229995 CETA Install Use and Perform Basic Rescues from Fall Arrest Systems and Implement the Fall Protection Plan, 5. SAQA 229998 CETA Explain and Perform Fall Arrest Techniques when Working at Height, 6. SAQA 243275 CETA Erect and Dismantle Prefabricated Aluminium Alloy Scaffolding, 7. SAQA 244288 CETA Demonstrate Understanding of Occupational Health and Safety Legislation in the Workplace, 8. SAQA 259617 CETA Conduct an Investigation into Workplace Safety Health and Environmental Incidents, 9. SAQA 262710 CETA Operate a Scraper, 10. SAQA 262712 CETA Operate a Skid Steer Loader, 11. SAQA 262713 CETA Operate a Wheeled Dozer, 12. SAQA 262727 CETA Operate a Backhoe Loader (TLB), 13. SAQA 262729 CETA Operate a Tracked Dozer, 14. SAQA 262730 CETA Operate a Dragline, 15. SAQA 262732 CETA Operate a Continuous Bucket Trencher, 16. SAQA 262734 CETA Operate a Tipper Truck, 17. SAQA 262735 CETA Operate a Grader, 18. SAQA 262744 CETA Operate an Excavator, 19. SAQA 262745 CETA Operate an Articulated Dump Truck, 20. SAQA 262746 CETA Operate a Face Shovel, 21. SAQA 262747 CETA Operate a Front End Loader, 22. SAQA 262764 CETA Operate a Water Cart, 23. SAQA 262804 CETA Operate a Tractor, 24. SAQA 262805 CETA Operate a Roller, 25. SAQA 262884 CETA Supervise Health and Safety on a Construction Project, 26. SAQA 263205 CETA Inspect Access Scaffolding, 27. SAQA 263245 CETA Scaffolding Erectors
28. SAQA 9864 FP&M Repair and Replace Light and Heavy Commercial Vehicle Tyres, 29. SAQA 14567 FP&M Use a Small Self Propelled Compactor to Compact Material, 30. SAQA 15016 FP&M Operate a Bulldozer in a Bulk-Product Handling Facility, 31. SAQA 116047 FP&M Operate an Excavator, 32. SAQA 116820 FP&M Drive a Tractor, 33. SAQA 117012 FP&M Conduct Advanced Water Cart Operations, 34. SAQA 117045 FP&M Extract Timber to a Landing using a Forwarder in a Production situation, 35. SAQA 117046 FP&M Prepare Operate and Maintain a Vehicle Mounted Knuckle Boom Loader in a Non Production situation, 36. SAQA 117048 FP&M Prepare Operate and Maintain a Mechanised Harvesting Machine in a Non-Production Situation, 37. SAQA 117049 FP&M Demonstrate Knowledge of Basic Safety in Forestry Operations, 38. SAQA 117055 FP&M Prepare Operate and Maintain a Self-Propelled Knuckle Boom Loader in a Non Production situation, 39. SAQA 117076 FP&M Prepare Operate and Maintain a Tractor in a Non Production Situation, 40. SAQA 117085 FP&M Conduct Basic Forestry Map Reading, 41. SAQA 119567 FP&M Perform Basic Life Support and First Aid Procedures, 42. SAQA 123257 FP&M Operate a Rigid Light Vehicle, 43. SAQA 242982 FP&M Operate a Heavy Crane, 44. SAQA 244177 FP&M Conduct a Security Patrol in an Area of Responsibility, 45. SAQA 252250 FP&M Apply Fire Fighting Techniques, 46. SAQA 254135 FP&M Apply the Techniques for Operating Four Wheel Drive 4WD Vehicles in On Road and Off Road conditions, 47. SAQA 259619 FP&M Conduct Workplace Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) Inspections, 48. SAQA 259622 FP&M Describe the Functions of the Workplace Health and Safety Representative, 49. SAQA 259639 FP&M Explain Basic Health and Safety Principles in and Around the Workplace, 50. SAQA 262728 FP&M Grade to Final Levels using a Motor Grader, 51. SAQA 262731 FP&M Operate a Rigid Body Dump Truck, 52. SAQA 336961 FP&M Construct and Maintain Roads in Surface Excavations, 53. SAQA 377200 FP&M Demonstrate Knowledge and Understanding of Basic Vehicle Components, 54. SAQA 377201 FP&M Apply Advanced Driving Skills Defensive Driving
55. SAQA 9024 MQA Separate Liquid from Solids by means of a Thickener, 56. SAQA 9566 MQA Separate Liquid from Solids by means of a Filter Press, 57. SAQA 9571 MQA De-water Material by means of a Vibrating Screen, 58. SAQA 9572 MQA Maintain Screen Decks, 59. SAQA 9573 MQA Maintain a Cyclone, 60. SAQA 9576 MQA Separate Material by means of a Dense Medium Cyclone, 61. SAQA 9678 MQA Follow Basic Health and Safety Practices Underground, 62. SAQA 9716 MQA Crush Material by means of a Jaw Crusher, 63. SAQA 9717 MQA Grind Material by means of a Ball Mill, 64. SAQA 9719 MQA Grind Material by means of a Rod Mill, 65. SAQA 9720 MQA Grind Material by means of a Run of Mine Ore Mill, 66. SAQA 9721 MQA Crush Material by means of a Cone-Type Crusher, 67. SAQA 9728 MQA Deposit Tailings onto an Impoundment-Type Dam, 68. SAQA 9737 MQA Transfer Material by means of a Belt Conveyor, 69. SAQA 10535 MQA Separate Material by means of a Hydrosizer, 70. SAQA 10571 MQA Separate Material by Means of a Cyclone, 71. SAQA 10576 MQA Separate Material by means of a Vibrating Screen, 72. SAQA 10577 MQA Separate Liquid from Solids by means of a Vacuum Drum Filter, 73. SAQA 11061 MQA Separate Material by means of Conventional Cell Froth Flotation, 74. SAQA 15293 MQA Oversee a Crushing and Screening Operation in a Metallurgical Plant, 75. SAQA 110191 MQA Demonstrate Knowledge and Ability to work in a Surface Mine, 76. SAQA 110218 MQA Collect Store and Issue Explosives from a Surface Magazine, 77. SAQA 115101 MQA Address Workplace Hazards and Risks, 78. SAQA 116520 MQA Apply Safety Health and Environmental Principles and Procedures in a Workplace, 79. SAQA 116657 MQA Test for Flammable Gas in a Mining Environment by means of a Hand Held Electronic Instrument and take appropriate action, 80. SAQA 120362 MQA Monitor Report and make Recommendations Pertaining to Specified Requirements in Terms of Working at Heights, 81. SAQA 120496 MQA Provide Risk-Based Primary Emergency Care / First Aid in the Workplace, 82. SAQA 230010 MQA Demonstrate Knowledge of the Geological Nature of Surface Extraction Sites, 83. SAQA 244361 MQA Mark Service Holes Underground, 84. SAQA 244378 MQA Receive Handle Store and Issue Explosives and Accessories at a Workplace, 85. SAQA 244380 MQA Support an Underground Working Place by Means of Temporary Support Units, 86. SAQA 244383 MQA Conduct Continuous Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment within a Workplace, 87. SAQA 244384 MQA Time a Blasting Round or Circuit on a Face where Shock Tubes are used, 88. SAQA 244387 MQA Break Big Rocks with a Secondary Breaker, 89. SAQA 244389 MQA Treat and Remove Misfires, 90. SAQA 244394 MQA Remove an Obstruction from a Draw Point with a Water Canon, 91. SAQA 244405 MQA Determine Environment Thermal Conditions in an Underground Workplace by means of a Whirling Hygrometer and take appropriate action, 92. SAQA 244415 MQA Drill Holes by means of a Hand-Held Rock Drill, 93. SAQA 244422 MQA Demonstrate Knowledge of the Most Common Harmful Gases and Vapours, 94. SAQA 244429 MQA Demonstrate Knowledge and Understanding of Blasting Products and their Usage in an Underground Hard Rock Environment, 95. SAQA 244433 MQA Test for Flammable Gas in a Mining Environment by means of a Hand Held Electronic Instrument and take appropriate action, 96. SAQA 244443 MQA Charge Shot Holes with Primed Explosives, 97. SAQA 244445 MQA Follow Basic Health and Safety Practices underground, 98. SAQA 244446 MQA Install a Blocking Barricade, 99. SAQA 244453 MQA Demonstrate an Understanding of the Identification of and Dealing with Rock Strata Conditions, 100. SAQA 244464 MQA Destroy Old Explosives in an Underground Workplace, 101. SAQA 244470 MQA Demonstrate Understanding of Blasting Products Pertaining to Blasting Operations and Principles of Rock Breaking Activities in an Underground Hard Rock Environment, 102. SAQA 244473 MQA Remove an Obstruction from an Ore Pass by means of Blasting, 103. SAQA 244477 MQA Drill Holes by means of an Electro Hydraulic Drill Rig in an Underground Workplace, 104. SAQA 244479 MQA Mark Shot Holes for Secondary Blasting, 105. SAQA 244483 MQA Remove Hazardous Ground and Installed Support by Means of Blasting, 106. SAQA 244487 MQA Break Big Rocks by means of Blasting, 107. SAQA 253025 MQA Demonstrate Knowledge and Ability to work in a Surface Mine, 108. SAQA 257015 MQA Transport and Distribute Explosives by means of a Light Duty Explosives Vehicle, 109. SAQA 257016 MQA Examine and make Safe Non-Blasted Surface Excavations, 110. SAQA 257022 MQA Make up Primer and Charge Holes, 111. SAQA 257033 MQA Demonstrate an Understanding of Support Methods in Surface Mines and Quarries, 112. SAQA 257036 MQA Demonstrate a Basic Understanding of Explosives and Accessories, 113. SAQA 257042 MQA Install and Maintain an Initiating System in a Surface Mine, 114. SAQA 257055 MQA Identify and Demarcate Misfires in a Surface Excavation, 115. SAQA 257058 MQA Time and Connect Blast Initiating Systems, 116. SAQA 257078 MQA Examine and Make Safe Blasted Surface Excavations, 117. SAQA 259622 MQA Describe the Functions of the Workplace Health and Safety Representative, 118. SAQA 259639 MQA Explain Basic Health and Safety Principles in and around the Workplace
119. SAQA 8016 TETA Maintaining Occupational Health Safety and General Housekeeping, 120. SAQA 10255 TETA Select Use and Care for Power Tools, 121. SAQA 12484 TETA Basic Fire Fighting, 122. SAQA 14706 TETA Basic Rigging and Slinging, 123. SAQA 115093 TETA Hazardous Chemical Handling, 124. SAQA 116231 TETA Operate a Cab Control Overhead Crane, 125. SAQA 116235 TETA Operate a Pendant Control Overhead Crane, 126. SAQA 116254 TETA Operate a Mobile Crane, 127. SAQA 119567 TETA First Aid Level 1 - Perform Basic Life Support and First Aid Procedures, 128. SAQA 120496 TETA First Aid Level 2 - Provide Risk Based Primary Emergency Care / First Aid in The Workplace, 129. SAQA 123259 TETA Convey Dangerous Goods by Road, 130. SAQA 242972 TETA Operate Advanced Defined Purpose Lift Trucks Codes F5 F8 F9 F13 F14 F15 F16, 131. SAQA 242974 TETA Operate a Counter Balance Lift Truck F1 F2 F3 F4 (3,000kg to 15,000kg), 132. SAQA 242978 TETA Operate Truck-Mounted Cranes, 133. SAQA 242981 TETA Operate a Power Pallet Lift Truck F12, 134. SAQA 243272 TETA Operate a Mobile Elevating Work Platform (MEWP) C53, 135. SAQA 259622 TETA Occupational Health and Safety Representative, 136. SAQA 260762 TETA Operate Rough Terrain / Earthmoving / Agricultural Equipment F11, 137. SAQA 260781 TETA Operate a Telescopical Boom Handler, 138. SAQA 260797 TETA Operate a Side Loader Lift Truck, 139. SAQA 376480 TETA First Aid Level 3 - Provide First Aid in an Advanced First Responder
140. SAQA 242825 SASSETTA Conduct Evacuations and Emergency Drills (Emergency Evacuation)
Lifting and Earthmoving Machine Training South Africa (Pty) Ltd, are awaiting our own ‘Accreditations’ with CETA (Construction Education Training Authority), TETA (Transport Education Training Authority), MQA (Mining Qualifications Authority), The Fibre Processing & Manufacturing Sector Education and Training Authority (FP&M), Department of Labour and the Department of Transport, to offer our clients a FULL standalone and accredited training service. In other words, at this stage we do the training, but Ohstec Cc, amongst other 'accredited training services providers' ATSP's, through a Memorandum of Understanding, issues the “Statements of Results’ after uploading the learner information onto the respective systems and issue the licenses and certificates under their name. We appreciate your patronage in supporting us, and we will inform all our clients when our own “Accreditations’ comes in effect, the moment we receive official notification from the institutions mentioned above.